Providing children with a
Christian based educational
foundation for over 45 years.
Our outstanding program promotes the social, emotional, intellectual and physical development of each child. Students are comprised of preschoolers from various religious, racial, and social backgrounds.
Registration for 2023-2024 Year
Calendars for 2023-2024 Year
Reminder for 3-year-old students:
Reminder for 4-year-old students:
Call the church office at 412-824-3555 for questions.
Classes are held August/September – May:
3 Year Olds-Tu+Th 9-11:30
4 Year Olds- M W F 9-11:30
3 Year Olds- 1 Teacher, 1 Aid
4 Year Olds- 1 Teacher, 1 Aid
The school year starts at the end of August and goes until mid-May. We follow the East Allegheny School District’s schedule for holidays and any delays or cancellations due to inclement weather.
What They’ll Learn:
At Linway Preschool, we’ll create a strong foundation for life-long learning, while teaching your child the skills to help him/her in kindergarten. In a secured environment, our structured curriculum provides all students
with age appropriate educational materials, free and organized play, language, math, science, music, art, library, as well as both fine and gross motor activities. In addition, children are taught about God’s love and his
word through simple Bible stories.
- A child-centered, developmentally appropriate approach to Preschool.
- Interesting classrooms with a variety of materials and developmentally appropriate toys and manipulatives for children to investigate through play.
- Experiences with open-ended materials that encourage exploration.
- Activities in music, art, and dance to encourage creative expression.
- A curriculum with a variety of themes that allows children to discover the world around them.
- Opportunities to grow cognitively, physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.